As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
As an author, you are required to agree to the copyright terms by FILLING the form attached below and submitting to the email email@example.com
Click here to download COPYRIGHT FORM : COPYRIGHT TRANSFER FORM
Click here to download AUTHOR GUIDELINES: AUTHOR GUIDELINES
Click here to download APA Refencing Guide: APA Referencing Guide
Start your SUBMISSION HERE