ABOUT THE JOURNAL
ABOUT THE IJPP
The International Journal of Professional Practice (The IJPP) is an interdisciplinary journal published by Kenya Methodist University and dedicated to the publication of research articles, perspectives and commentaries related to social and economic life as well as innovation. The IJPP publishes articles from scholars globally and irrespective of country of origin, institutional affiliation, race, color, gender or creed. Articles published in The IJPP are blind peer-reviewed to ensure that their content is suitable for publication. IJPP is a multidisciplinary journal that has come of age.
THE IJPP EDITORIAL TEAM
IJPP editorial team is proud of the success achieved so far in attracting thoughtful,informative and relevant articles and research papers not only from Kenya Methodist University but also from other institutions of higher learning in the country and beyond. This able team consist of the following:
- President: Prof. David Gichoya.
- Deputy President: Rev. Dr. Mary Kinoti.
- Prof. Paul Maku Gichohi - Editor in Chief.
- Dr. Caroline Kawila - Deputy Editor in Chief.
- Dr. Chao Mbogo.
- Dr. Wanja Tenambergen.
- Dr. John Ngige Njoroge.
- Prof. Evangeline Gichunge.
- Dr. David Mushimiyimana
- Dr. Severina Mwirichia.
- Dr. Rebecca Wachira.
- Dr. Alex Wamachi.
- Dr. Stephen Mutunga.
- Dr. Job Mapesa.
- Dr. Kezia Njoroge
- Dr. Lydia Masinde
- Ms. Winfred Gatimu – Managing Editor.
- Ms. Mary Ndabari – Technical editor.
- Mr. Daniel Kerandi – Technical editor and Webmaster.
- Mr. Victor Sambuli – Journal developer and Webmaster.
SUBMISSION OF ARTICLES TO THE IJPP
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- A publishing fee of US$100 is paid before any submitted manuscript is published online
As an author, you are required to agree to the copyright terms by FILLING the copyright transfer form attached below and submitting alongside your article to the email firstname.lastname@example.org . Also attached is the editorial guidelines.
Click here to download COPYRIGHT TRANSFER FORM : COPYRIGHT TRANSFER FORM
Click here to download AUTHOR GUIDELINES: AUTHOR GUIDELINES
Click here to download APA Referencing Guide: APA Referencing Guide